$15 Shareware from Kookaburra Software, a developer of software for the Microsoft Windows environment. http://www.kburra.com/
Junk Busters will teach you how to disable cookies and why this may be important to you, plus they provide many other services, below is an example.
The Internet isn't an easy place to keep your privacy, but a few Web sites help.
1. Use Junk Buster's free Internet Junkbuster proxy to remove unwanted cookies and other sensitive headers (as well as banner ads).
2. Surfing through the (LPWA) Lucent Personalized Web Assistant conceals your computer's IP address, and adds some neat privacy features. The Anonymizer also removes cookies and adds ads and delays, unless you pay.
3. Other add-on products also reduce the amount of personal information that your surfing discloses.
4. Tell organizations not to sell or share the information they collect about you. JUNKBUSTERS DECLARE makes this easy by drafting the letters for you.
5. To warn visitors to your home page about the risks explained here, you are welcome to add a sentence like ``You can be tracked from your mouse clicks'' with a link to Junk Buster's demonstration URL (http://www.junkbusters.com/cgi-bin/privacy). ). [See examples ]
Junk Busters services follow the principle that information about people should be made visible to those people and be approved by them. And we don't push cookies.